traductor

martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

COVER LETTER

DAVID GAMEZ MARTINEZ
5 tlaxcala
David@hotmail.com
cell phone:6453310098
home phone:3324364
february 7,2012

Ana maria anamelia navarro varela
Instituto tecnológico superior de cananea
82.5 km.carretera cananea-agua prieta.
cananea,sonora
C.P.84620


Estimated Mrs Tapia: In the most respectful manner I would ask you to Allow Attends Class Of English Level 6. Period from February to June, Why I'm Worker And I have great desire to learn.

I Extend Level 6 Why I Attended Various Levels and Y and learned a lot.

The English Is Very Important For You In Nearly All Parts If they ask and are well prepared not lose opportunity.

I await your response Thank you in advance.


                                                   DAVID GAMEZ MARTINEZ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario